ITCO Enterprise Consulting Services (ECS) is a pioneer in the on-demand access world. For over 20 years our Consultants have been delivering the industry’s most cutting edge infrastructure solutions and services. ITCO Customers expect standardized, on-demand, secure access to mission critical applications from anywhere and at anytime. ECS ensures this success through our highly trained and experienced professionals.
Engaging with ITCO will ensure you achieve success through proven methodologies. Your company will achieve:
- On-site presence
- Faster time-to-market
- Reduced complexity
- Lower TCO
- Training and knowledge transfer from certified professionals
Our world-class team can support the IT deployment requirements for a global enterprise, a small- to medium-sized business or a division within a large enterprise. ITCO ECS is an end-to-end service designed to facilitate a rapid implementation of the architecture, planning and implementation of your infrastructure.
ITCO’s methodology for Infrastructure Planning and Architecture Consulting Engagements:
- Defines the changes to the technology, operational processes and staff
- required to transition from the current to the new environment.
- Builds the implementation plan and client expertise required to execute the deliverables.
- Delivers the development and production server, software, network and workstation environments.
- Customizes, documents and installs the operational and systems management procedures.
- Provides technical expertise to support all aspects of the project and on-the-job training to Customer staff.
- Installs the preconfigured server environment, support procedures and tools required for on-the-job training.
- The goal being to create an operational development environment and reference documentation for Customer use, post deployment.
- Provides gap analysis architecture and planning required to identify those production components that can be provided by a preconfigured package
- and those that require a customized approach.
- Installs the preconfigured server, support procedures and the on-the-job
- training required to create the operational BMS production environment
- Readiness Assessment Engagement
- Defines the IT gap between what is required at the BMS project end point and what is currently completed by the project team
- Optionally, provides an implementation plan to design and implement those components required to close the gap
Our infrastructure consulting and implementation includes the use of proven methodologies and tools as well as rapid implementation of:
- Package enabled infrastructure
We support your team to build:
- Operational systems, networks and workstations
- Operational processes and procedures to address key systems management disciplines such as help desk operation, availability planning and performance management.